Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh today...

I am feeling a bit low today -maybe it is the weather, maybe it is the lack of sleep - we have a problem with visiting fighting cats in the middle of the night.....it is becomming very tedious, any suggestions welcome.

Tonight is my Creative Splurge, once a week I try to get to a friends house where we chat and giggle and do whatever craft project is on our plates at the moment. Hopefully inspiration will strike before now and then - last week I dont think I even opened my bag, instead drinking numerous cups of hot water and de-briefing, which is fine, we all need to de-brief every now and then.

Maybe it is because I haven't got an actual project to work on. Since learnig to crochet - which I am loving still, I can't seem to commit to a project and keep trying out little bits of things, trying stiches and techniques - I really want a project that stirs within me......any suggestions welcome!

Well maybe some fresh air will help - the rain has stopped for the moment, I will collect the eggs, and hopefully my thoughts at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment