Wednesday, July 28, 2010

baking, baking, baking
I needed to spend the day baking today, I knew it was time when I went to the cupboard this morning when I was making school/kinder lunches and there was nothing..I mean absolutely nothing in the cake tins...bad bad mother, do you know what I had to pack, uh, I shudder to type it - milk arrowroot biscuits. My poor poor children.
So after the drop offs, I collected the eggs (thank you girls), got out the mixer and went to work. 2 hours later I have finished a batch of choc-chip soft cookies, (3 without choc-chips and replaced with little white marshmallows for me), butterscotch crunchy cookies, a slice and pear cupcakes. That should keep us all hapy for a little bit!
Here is a sample of the fabric I got last week (I cant believe it was last week - where does the time go??)

I have made this selection into a skirt for Miss J - she loves it, and so do I the pattern was super easy.....I will post a picture soon......


I dont know what this will end up being......hmmm....

And I have also found the delights on Ravelry.......there are so many fantastic crocheting ideas on there.......so little time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment