Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have had a few more late nights but nothing much to show for it I'm afraid. I am practising different stitches and patterns and am trying to make the perfect flower for a flower throw I have seen, but all the attempts I have made so far have not been quite right.

I am off to the craft show at Jeff's Shed tomorrow - it is an annual pilgrimage for me and a friend of mine, it is the one craft show that we really try to get to and this will be our 4th (5th?) year. I am really looking forward to it, but will have to have an early night tonight in preparation.....I will NOT pick up a hook!

I have also been on the Internet a lot looking at different pages and blogs - so inspirational, and a couple of my favorites so far are;
http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/
and
http://foxslane.blogspot.com/
and many more, including baking ones which I will continue to post on here any that have particularly tickled my fancy.

There is a chill and a whiff of smoke in the air, enjoy your Wednesday......

No comments:

Post a Comment